Terms and Conditions
Uwincollege.com is a permission based service provided to eligible subscribers. By using the Uwincollege.com website you agree to all our term and conditions.
1) All products and services are provided “as is” and we do not express or imply warranties of any kind in reference to the suitability or completeness of any of our products or services.
2) All products and services are used at your own risk and in no event shall the owners, authors or publishers be responsible for any liability, either direct or indirect.
3) These products and services are not meant to replace sound thinking and should be used in conjunction with your existing knowledge and experience.
4) The subscription service requires registration and the payment of a fee and requires you have the legal right to use the email address your provide.
5) You agree not to copy, sell, transfer or assign your subscription to a third party and you will agree not to send, receive, or download any communications or materials that are inappropriate or violate normal standards of decency, or violate intellectual rights. All products are for the private use of one client only and cannot be distributed without our consent.
6) You agree that our products and services are not to be used for any unlawful purpose.
7) We reserve the right to terminate your subscription at any time for any violations of normal business behavior. All subscriptions are prepaid and non-refundable.
8) The website may contain links to other internet sites for which we take no responsibility or any kind.
9) We may modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time.
10) Should you need assistance for questions regarding your subscription or charges please email: email@example.com and a representative will contact you.
11) Requests for refunds must evidence from your internet provider that your weekly newsletter was not distributed to your authorized, designated email address.
12) 100% of the subscription amount will be refunded provided written and verifiable information is received from your internet provider that your weekly newsletter was not distributed to your authorized, designated email address.