Week 14 – NEWSLETTER (with predictions)
Through 13 weeks let’s recap our success:
1. Record – 72 Wins – 51 Losses (58.5%)
2. Total Number of published picks – 123 (Lots of action, an average of 9.5 picks per week)
3. Solid Winning Weeks – 6
4. Number of Weeks broke even in terms of games – 4
5. Number of Losing Weeks – 3
6. Highest Cumulative Bet Exposure – $1,460 – Occurred in Week 4 following a tough week.
7. Cumulative Profits exceeding the Highest Bet Exposure – Through the first 10 weeks enough cumulative winnings were posted to put us on 100% house money. If effect, the last 3 weeks of the season were on them. We were going to end the season winners, regardless.
8. Season Rate of Return on Exposed Money – 108.9% (Doubled your money)
9. Annualized Rate of Return on Exposed Money – 435.6% (Eat that Wall Street)
MOST IMPORTANT IS THE FIRM ESTABLISHMENT OF THE UNDERLYING PREMISES AND METHODOLOGY. REPEATABLE YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR. THAT IS BY FAR THE OVERWHELMING SUCCESS TO THIS YEAR.
WEEK 14 – PREDICTIONS
We just have 3 selections in this limited Week 14 action. All of the selections are conference championship games and all have starting times early Saturday evening. Air Force is getting +6.5 against San Diego and we have the birds. Remains to be seen if they can bounce back from last week’s loss to New Mexico. Bad as that may sound, New Mexico has wins over Utah State and @Boise State so they had something. We have undefeated Iowa +3.5 against a Michigan State team that embarrassed Penn State to the point the offensive and defensive coordinators were fired. Iowa is a slug it out team in all phases of the game. We end with Clemson -4.5 against North Carolina. Clemson’s QB is the story plus they need to win to stay in, no second chances here.
This is how it shapes up for the 14th and Last Week of the Season:
Team # Favorite Picks: (FBS vs FBS teams)
330 Clemson – 4.5 over North Carolina
Team # Underdog Picks: (FBS vs FBS teams)
327 Air Force + 6.5 to cover against San Diego State
332 Iowa + 3.5 to cover against Michigan State
We use Covers.com as the source for compiling our won loss data. The final published point spread prior to game time is the standard. Point spreads listed above are early week lines; however, very rarely do we change or eliminate teams based on any last moment point spread movements.